I personally used these websites for all my travels.
19 – 21 September 2012
If you are lucky, you may get free comedy or magic shows vouchers from lovely ladies walking around the shopping malls handing out these free vouchers. You then need to go to the box office to redeem these vouchers for your tickets anytime. These tickets are for free seating seats, so on the day of the show, best to get to the theatre early, approximately 30-45 minutes earlier to join in the queue for a better seats. I managed to see 2 shows for free.
The other free shows are:
Location / Description / Time
1. Bellagio Water Fountain (Dancing Waters). Mon – Fri 3-7pm (every half hour), Sat-Sun Noon – Midnight
2. Treasure Island Pirate Show. Daily 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm and 10pm
3. The Mirage – Volcano Show Dusk- 11pm every hour on the hour
4. Mirical Mile Shops – Theatre Fountain. 10am-11pm,every hour on the hour
5. Circus Circus – Circus Acts with clowns,jugglers, unicyclists, trapeze artist & acrobats. Every half hour 11 am – 11 pm
6. Flamingo- Flamingo Habitat. 8am – Dusk
7. Freemont Experience – Viva via lLight Show. Every Hour from 8.30pm – Midnight
8. Rio – Show in the Sky. Thurs-Sun 7pm- midnight every hour on the hour
9. Caesar’s Palace – Fall of Atlantis Fountain & Aquarium. Every hour on the hour
10. Paris – The Eiffel Tower Experience. Daily 9.30am – 12 midnight
Note the times and performance may change as time goes by.
If you don’t have the time, don’t go to see the show at these places. In my opinion, it is not worth the effort.
– Circus Circus
– Mirage Mile Shops.
You need to go half hour early to get a good standing spot to see the pirate show. It is one of the best one that is free. Next is the Volcano or the water fountain at Bellagio. I cannot comment on the rest of the shows as I only managed to attend the first 5 shows.
If you enjoy reading this article, you may like reading about
1) Free Shows, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
2) Helicopter over Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
3) Transport to and in Las Vegas and Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
We love to hear from you. Give us your feedback on this article. Leave us a comment.