Tips for using hotels websites
1) Read the reviews for the hotels you are interested in. But also, add a pinch of salt with some of the reviews. I always check the location maps using Googlemaps.
2) Check the hotel rates across 1 or 2 other hotel websites. Sometimes the websites have slightly different rates and different hotel and guestroom information.
3) check if a hotel does not have any reviews, it’s possible that it’s newly listed or newly built!
4) Check that your guestroom has a roomsafe, air-conditioning or heating and most importantly for us, wifi.
5) included breakfast might be good but if you don’t normally have a huge breakfast, you might be better off having breakfast nearby the hotel, trying some local fare.
6) check the cancellation rules for the hotel you are interested in.
We love to hear from you. Give us your feedback on this article. Leave us a comment
I booked my airfares via Your Trip, Your Way at Expedia.ca
Thanks for the tips on hotel websites.
Great Post. I love reading your blog. I like your tips, check if a hotel does not have any reviews, it’s possible that it’s newly listed or newly built!